Monday, July 13, 2009

Am I Insane?

Probably. What was yesterday's near perfect weather is today's gloomy weather. I braved the rains going to the vicinity of the university. It took me an hour to get there, and an hour and a half back home by bicycle. I was all wet. I enjoyed the journey anyway. The misty rains here is unlike that in the tropics.

I listened to the advices of some of my book reviewers. They are well educated and I highly respect them. I am so thankful for their very valuable advices, and for taking the time to read.

All of them seem to be against its publication. Concerned with the legal implications that it might create about a lot of people, my future and all, they read the juciest part, the last chapter, and skipped the earlier chapters, which are equally important. I could not disagree with their arguments. I listened and weighed each advice carefully.

What I am concerned is the damn if you do, damn if you don't thing. For example, if you know that your friend will be in a very bad situation, will you not feel responsible to forewarn him? Is it okay to continue system irregularities as long as there is tranquility?

I don't know. The more I heard criticisms and all, the more I wanted to pursue. A law firm in RP accepted to review the draft. Now, I want to hear from people in the legal department.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment