Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Stupid quotes from famous people

Here are some inane quotations from famous people, so senseless they become funny. After all, popular persons are humans who make mistakes like everyone else.
"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."

George Bush, former U.S. President

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."

George Gobel
"I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first."

George Rogers, NFL New Orleans Saint RB, when asked about the upcoming season
"And now, will y'all stand and be recognized."

Gib Lewis, Texas Speaker of the House, to a group of people in wheelchairs on Disability Day
"I cannot tell you how grateful I am -- I am filled with humidity."

Gib Lewis, speaker of the Texas House
"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

Greg Norman, Golfer
"Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion."

Madonna
"Whenever I watch TV and I see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I would love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

Mariah Carey, Pop Singer
"I say no to drugs, but they don't listen."

Marilyn Manson, Singer
"Okay, everyone, now inhale... and then dehale!"

Maury Wills, Los Angeles Dodgers captain, leading his teammates through warm-up calisthenics
"The Lybian army is capable of destroying America and breaking its nose."

Muammar Qaddafi, Libyian President
S T U P I D = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

Chaitanya Janga
"If you walk backwards, you'll find out that you can go forwards and people won't know if you're coming or going."

Casel Stengal, former Baseball player
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Charles De Gaulle, former French President
"I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple."

Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President when asked about his illegal fundraising activities that took place in a Buddhist temple.
"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Alicia Silverstone, Actress
"How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby."

Anonymous Manufacturer
"We are unable to announce the weather. We depend on weather reports from the airport, which is closed, due to weather. Whether we will be able to give you a weather report tomorrow will depend on the weather."

Arab News report
It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.

Al Gore, Vice President
"Give Bill a second term, and Al Gore and I will be turned loose to do what we really want to do."

Hillary Clinton, former first lady, at a Democratic fundraiser
Visit this link for more.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment