Monday, December 06, 2010

Jackie Chan receives achievement award in Taiwan

Hollywood actor Jackie Chan received the prestigious Asia-Pacific Outstanding Film Achievement Award at the 54th Annual Asia-Pacific Film Festival in Taipei last night, according to his official Website.
Upon receiving the award, the famous actor said, "I'm totally overwhelmed."
The emotional Chan expressed his gratitude to his fans around the world. He also gave thanks to his critics and said, "Your criticisms have allowed me to improve myself."
The martial arts expert added that a lot of things have happened in the past, but his only intentions were good.
He closed by saying, "I'm a son-in-law of Taiwan and believe me, I love this place!"
In Twitter, Chan has this to say, "Wow! I am so happy! Thank you thank you to all my fans! Love u!"
Included in the 54th Asia-Pacific Film Festival were 56 films from 18 countries in the region.
Click here to view Jackie Chan's photos.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment