Sunday, May 09, 2010

Funny game shows in Japan

Don't you just love it? Japanese game shows have gained popularity all over the world in the recent years not only because they are nice but because they are fun to watch. I was not really a fan of their game shows when I lived in Japan because I could not understand the language. But with the lack anything to watch on a cable-less TV, I found the game shows appealing. Sometimes, the celebrity contestants exaggerate their actions, which the Japanese found funny--and I did not--I soon became a fan. The more crazy they look on cam, the better for the Japanese. No wonder countries like Australia and the Philippines have made Japanese-inspired game shows. Seeno.


You might be interested to read these:


Now available for sale! JAPAN Lights and Shadows
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment