Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Short Jokes

Here is another set humorous lines from Funny One Liners that will stretch those facial muscles. Have fun!
***
Past, Present and Future walked into a bar. It was tense.
***
Change is good. Especially when you're by the vending machines.
***
Did you hear about the man who dreamed someone was shouting "On your mark, get set, Go!?" He woke up with a start.
***
Next time I plan to make love to my lady on a bed of roses, I need to remember: Petals ONLY.
***
Ever notice how the person who says, "Well, that's the way the ball bounces" is usually the one who dropped the ball?
***
You’d be more impressed with me if you never met anyone else.
***
My dentist just won Dentist of the Year. All he got was a little plaque.
***
Adding a funny hat to your pajamas at home = weird. Adding a funny hat to your pajamas at work = chef.
***
The safest place to be during a plane crash is curled up in a fetal position on the floor really far away from any planes.
***
If you can't face it, moon it.
***
Two secrets to keep your marriage happy.. When you're wrong, admit it, and, when you're right, shut up.
***
I’ve been calling my husband “babe” for five years because I’m too embarrassed to tell him I forgot his name.
***
Never ask anyone to cut you some slack when you're bungee jumping.
***
Wisdom is divided into two parts: having a great deal to say and not saying it.
***
I'm doing what I've always done. Learning from the mistakes of others who take my advice.
***
My healthcare plan is pretty simple. I'm covered as long as I stay healthy.
***
Went to a book signing last night but now I can't see past the signature on the screen of my Kindle.
***
The Boss: "We're not eliminating your position, Smith. We're just eliminating your salary."
***
My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.
***
The last time I got an "A" on a test, it was for hepatitis.
***
There are four things I'm no good at: faces, names, and numbers.
***
When you don't know where you're going, every road will take you there.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment